Sunday, November 2, 2014

Work with what your Mama gave ya!

Welcome to my new blog Beauty is a Biotch! My name is Lauren and I am just a regular girl who has figured out what works for my beauty and health regimen over many years of trial and error. With so many beauty blogs out there, why trust me? My main concern has been my skin since 5th grade. After many dermatologists appointments, severe prescription creams, which only made my skin drier and harder to cover up with make up, AND prescription pills such as antibiotics which upset my stomach and never helped...I've finally found what works for me now that I just turned thirty. In my early twenties, I discovered I have Lupus, which explains why I am so sensitive to the sun, why I get rashes when I am stressed, and why my skin has always been a problem. I've tried $100+ creams, thousand dollar weeklong raw food workshops, you name it! I'm finally finding a balance between a healthy, spiritual lifestyle and giving myself cheat days with my diet and keeping the fun in life! Lately, I've been finding the things my friends and I chat about the most are new healthy recipes for ourselves and our dogs, all natural face masks, and all things that enhance your health and beauty. Since no woman is the same, I love comparing notes with them and I will share their advice as well as have plenty of guest bloggers! Welcome to my journey of becoming the best version of myself so here's to health and wellness!

No comments:

Post a Comment