Wednesday, November 12, 2014

How To: Use Aromatherapy in an Easy Way

One simple pleasure I enjoy in my home is an ultrasonic oil diffuser. I bought mine at Hi Health for under $40 and use it every night. This little dome uses high-frequency ultrasonic electrical vibrations, not heat, to create the aromatic mist. It not only turns off automatically after the water is gone, it cycles through colors and I love using it as a nightlight when I sleep, and all you need is to fill it with water and 10-15 drops of whatever scent you love. I use lavender at night to relax me and eucalyptus during the day to give me energy. It adds a tad bit of moisture to the air, which is needed in dry Arizona weather, but not as much moisture as a humidifier does which can sometimes be harmful to computers or tv's in the room. I use mine right beside my bed and it's just something that I love and wanted to share. Scents and aromatherapy can often be underestimated, or some don't know how to use them properly, but this gadget is well worth it and fills the entire room with wonderful smells! 

No comments:

Post a Comment