Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Beauty in the Buns

It's no secret that washing your hair too often will dry it out. I haven't used sulfates in my skin or hair care for a few years...it's what creates bubbles in soaps and shampoos, but it also is what dries out your hair actually making it produce MORE oil, making you think you need to wash it more often. I've said a bit about my hair care in this post, but here is another trick. On days when you are between washes, try getting creative with your style instead of the tell tail "I didn't wash my hair today" pony tail. Something fun and simple that I do is the triple bun. It's very easy but adds something extra when running around town. It looks best with a side part. Braid one side back, then create 3 low pony tails in the back { I like using these hair rubber bands because they are clear } then wrap all 3 pony tails into buns and secure with bobby pins. If it's messy, it actually looks better that way. Voila! You're finished!
 {Sweater by Free People}

{If you want to get REALLY funky, try this style I saw Rihanna rock once!}

No comments:

Post a Comment