Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wheatgrass World...

One of the best experiences of my life was spending a week at the Optimum Health Institute in San Diego, California.  It's a lovely place you stay that serves you a raw food diet, a key to a room where you strain your own wheat grass open 24 hours a day, health and nutrition classes, massages and colonics onsite, daily yoga...a place of great healing for mind, body and spirit! I left there with a major wheatgrass addiction after hearing all the benefits of it  { click here to read an article on wheatgrass saying  Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, contains more light energy than any other food element }   but the strangest thing I did there with wheatgrass is put it in my eye! Yes, inside my eye. At the general store at OHI, they sell eye cups and you of course take your contacts out, then dilute wheatgrass juice with half fresh water and place your face down on top of the eye cup, tilt your head back, open your eye and let it sit for 30 seconds. There are many topical benefits to wheatgrass, but my favorite compliment was from a friend who said she's never seen such white eyes! Love it! If you have the convenience of having your own wheatgrass juicer at home, I suggest you try this. Or you can get a few shots of it to go, but hurry home and use it as it tends to oxidize quickly. 
{ Wearing The Love Bullet } 

"Granny Sheeran told me when I’m looking for a partner to fall in love with their eyes cause eyes are the only things that don’t age, so if you fall in love with their eyes you’ll be in love forever."  -Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment